Welcome to Lizabeth's Lodge, a little piece of serenity located at about 7500' in Eastern Colorado's high plains with magnificient views to the southwest of the Rocky Mountains in Rocky Mountain National Park.
HOW I SPEND MY TIME:
- I am active Historical Research of the Overland Trail, and the Virginia Dale Overland Trail Stage Station, the only Stage Station still intact on the Overland Trail. Check out these pages for historical information on the Trail, the Stage Stations, Personalities along the trail, other info about the history of Northern Larimer County, and links to other "Trail Sites" on the web....
- I have recently begun a collection of Diaries, Accounts, Recollections of Overland Journeys and other travels along the Trails West that are available on the Internet.
ABOUT THE "LODGE":
- My solar house
- Nearby places: Virginia Dale, Livermore, Fort Collins, Tie Siding, Cheyenne,Wyoming where you'll find the Old West Museum and Cheyenne Frontier Days, the "Grandaddy Of 'Em All." Laramie,WY and Harriman--a railroad crossing a mile or so away, right on the WY/CO border...
NEAT PLACES I'VE BEEN:
- Family homestead in Iceland
- Asia, including Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, China, Mongolia, USSR
- India, where I taught school
Send comments to Lizabeth@over-land.com
Created and maintained by Elizabeth Larson